Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms & conditions carefully before requesting or using our services
Your access to and use of the Services is conditional on your full understanding and agreement with the Terms described herein.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our Service.
1. Company Data
- Grand Wings Luxury Chauffeurs Lda
- Rua dos Bombeiros Voluntários Lt 3, 3.º B 8500-649 Portimão
- Travel Agencie | RNAVT Licence nr 7874/2018
- This company fulfils all the requirements required by law, transfer and assistance to tourists in national territory under the Portuguese Law ( Tourism and Travel Agencies activities) (DL 17/2018 08 Mar / EU directive 2023/2015)
- We are registered at the Portuguese Complaint book platform | livroreclamacoes.pt
2. Payments and Deposits
- On our Website (www.gwchauffeurs.com) GW proposes to the user the following payment methods via Viva Payments Services S.A. : a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard); b) ATM reference; c) money Transfer; d) Alipay
- On our website Gw also makes available, payment through Paypal.
- On exceptional cases we do accept cash and only if there is no other form of payment. When by any reason there is a cash payment, that payment must be made at the beginning of every job.
- Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force at the date of payment of the order. All prices are inclusive of VAT, which is charged at 6%.
- There is a surcharge of 3% to the customer, levied on every credit / debit card payments.
- All direct payments or deposits will have place only after knowledge and confirmation of the company's management. Services received online will be confirmed only after the payment verification.
- Prices on online bookings do not include public and bank holidays such as Easter, Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve Day, where 50% additional charges will apply. All other bank holidays will be subject to 25% surcharge. In that case the exceeded amount will be asked through a credit card second payment, or by personal payment to the driver.
- Payments for a bespoke car hire, deposit of 50%, will be taken up to 10 days prior to the event.
- Online bookings require always a 50% payment of the total price, as a deposit. The other 50% will be delivered to the driver personally.
- Last minute services, due to the short notice, require a 100% payment of the agreed amount. Requires always e-mail confirmation and telephone conversation if possible with the staff in charge.
- The charges will be shown as Grand Wings Luxury Chauffeurs Ltd.
3. Cancellation and Refund Policy
- For all bookings cancellations or amendments must be made and accepted by the GW Chauffeurs up to 24 hours before the scheduled pick up time. Otherwise, GW Chauffeurs reserves the right to charge the client for the full amount that had already been paid. This also applies to bookings that are made within 12 hours of the pickup time.
- GW Chauffeurs request a minimum of 24 hours notice for any online bookings, if you would like to book a transport with less than 24 hours notice – Please call our reservation team on +351938843853 / +41798013496 / +447884172659
- If you cancel the booking within 24 hours from the starting time of hire, 100% of all money paid is non-refundable.
- If the customer fails to appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all money paid is non-refundable.
- If you cancel a Bespoke service already booked, 9 days prior to the event, then 100% of all money paid is non-refundable.
- If you cancel a last-minute service, within the last hour to the pick-up, then 100% of all money paid is non-refundable.
- If the cancellation is made and acknowledged by GW Chauffeurs as mentioned in the prior conditions, GW Chauffeurs will refund full amount within 14 days’ time.
- In all cases to which the refund of payment or deposit will take place, they will happen even by deposit to a personal account or credit card; note (any credit card charges are not refundable)
4. Terms and Conditions
- At all times, during service bookings, mention of the amount of baggage must be considered mandatory.
- GW is not responsible for the amount of extra baggage, which may not fit into the contracted vehicle.
- Any payments for extra vehicles, which may be necessary to be contracted due to excess undeclared baggage during booking, is the customer's entire responsibility.
- The booking can be subject to additional car park charges and waiting time. Most of our bookings are inclusive of parking and waiting time.
- Our waiting policy is 60 minutes after the flight has landed for all airports, non-airport bookings are only 15 minutes waiting, thereafter you will be charge 65€ per hour.
- If you would like to book a transport with less than 12 hours’ notice, kindly call our helpline +351 938843853 / +41798013496 / +447884172659
- As we are an Algarve based company, online bookings which do not include either a pick up or drop off address of Algarve or Algarve Airport aren’t considered as Algarve Addresses, so will need further confirmation or refund. This Refund in case it takes place will be done within next 14 days time by our sales team.
- Whilst we do our best to be punctual, you should understand that we cannot be held responsible for delays caused due to circumstances beyond of our control, such as traffic.
- Stop charge: €20 charge applies to any stops on the way to drop off or pick up location, to pick up another passenger or an item. 15 minutes grace period is allowed at stops.
- Our drivers drive at safe and sensible speeds according to the road conditions, traffic and legal speed limits.
- Our nightly rate has an increase of 30% and is considered between 20pm and 06am every day.
- Customers are held responsible for any interior or exterior damage done to the vehicle on hire to them. They will be billed accordingly for repairs and valeting required.
- Subcontracted vehicles maybe provided occasionally.
- By providing your email address, you permit Grand Wings Luxury Chauffeurs to contact you using emails and in return we promise to never supply it to any third party.
- If there are charges or variations, including extra mileage apart from what were agreed, the customer will be charged accordingly.
- At any time, if necessary, we reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur.
- Every effort will be made by us to ensure our vehicle or subcontractors arrive on time.
- Our chauffeur(s) always travel by the best possible route on the day, unless and until they are instructed otherwise by the customer at the time of booking.
- GW Chauffeurs vehicle(s) and subcontracted vehicles are completely insured for passenger and third party claims. However, the customer’s properties are entirely at their own risk and we shall not be held liable for any damage to any such property.
- GW Chauffeurs keeps any lost property at their office and will endeavour to return any goods that are left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer as quickly as possible.
- GW Chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any customer who is understood to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour tends to pose a threat either to the chauffeur or any fellow passenger(s).
- GW Chauffeurs maintains a strict no-smoking policy in all our vehicles.
- Online quotations do not allow for bank or public holidays, such as Christmas or New Year’s Eve, when there may be additional surcharge. Kindly mention on the quote form if the proposed booking falls on a bank holiday or any other special date.
- Nothing mentioned above in these terms and conditions affect the customer’s statutory rights.
A. Information gathered
- 1.Personal data provided by the user is important so that we are able to know the users better and offer you the most accurate information and services possible. That information is registered on our databases allowing us a better relationship with the user. Information is only used by us and is only meant to facilitate the services we provide to the user and its browsing experience on our website.
- 2.While the user browses on our website, some information might be registered such as access date, IP address and browser type. This data is important for statistic analysis, to improve our website's features and thus improving user's browsing experience.
- 3.During a booking process (processed mostly by e-mail and/or phone) or an enquiry, we ask for personal data (such as name, address, country, city, e-mail, phone number and others) necessary to identify the user and complete a booking or an enquiry.
B. Information usage
- 1.We don't publish, share, sell or rent any of the user's personal data. All the information gathered is solely used by us in order to make a booking, to reply to users' enquiries, to make statistic analysis, to enhance our website, to communicate accurately with users and for any eventual marketing or promotional campaigns which can be revoked by the user at any time.
- 2.Our cookies do not contain user's name, e-mail, address or any other personal information. They only store abstract information related to browsing needs.
- 3.Browsers allow the user to delete cookies and/or to block their usage. However, in case you do that, users should expect reduced performance and interactivity between the website and the user.
- 1.Our website uses SSL safe and encrypted connections and all the information is stored in safe web servers.
- 1.We have the right to change these policies at any time with no notice.
F. Customer support
Contact us: +351 938843853 | Company
This company fulfills all the requirements required by law, transfer and assistance to tourists in national territory under the Portuguese Law ( Tourism and Travel Agencies activities)
( DL 17/2018 08 Mar / EU directive 2023/2015)